Black Mold Posioning
Black Mold Poisoning
Are you looking for information to eliminate the health risks of mold growth? Has black mold completely taken over your home? Have you formed any adverse reactions to your health that appear to be related to black mold symptoms? Perhaps you feel like you are suffering from other related diseases such as asthma and hay fever. If you knew exactly what the warning signs were that your body is in contact with contaminated air pollution, then you would be able to avoid black mold, and you could probably correct the issue with some form of black mold removal.
What is black mold?
Black mold is a powdery mildew (a type of filamentous fungi) that thrives in high humidity and can be described as an increase in the form of certain types of mushrooms lint fibers in wet organic material. Mold on clothing fabric is increasingly likely if the clothes have not been washed or worn in a while. Some dangerous fungi that we deal with include Aspergillus, Trichoderma (Trichoderma), Alternaria, Penicillium and Cladosporium. A particularly poisonous fungi is Sutakibotorisu, where fungal infections can cause allergic reactions. These reactions can have serious illnesses or health implications. Many people upon touching spores experience an allergic reaction to mold. Especially when black mold spores are inhaled, serious symptoms may occur.
What symptoms may be a sign of toxic mold?
You should consider a variety of health problems as being indicative of a potential black mold symptoms.
- Red, watery eyes
- Light, constant headaches
- Skin sensitivity
- Nose and throat irritation,
- Symptoms of hay fever such as rhinosinusitis
- Asthma symptoms such as difficulty breathing, coughing, wheezing and asthma attacks
- The symptoms of influenza such as infection and inflammation of the lungs
- Memory problems
- Mood swings
All of these symptoms are very common among people. We can assume that it is possible that a large majority of the population is people suffering from mold related issues. Why? Because today, more than 50% of all modern buildings are full of mold and spores. This is harmful to people like you and I who are potentially exposed every single day. This is a very common problem in warehouses and other large buildings.
So what can you do? Ask the owner or manager of your local museum or restaurant if they are are experiencing the spread of mold problems in old furniture. Most owners don’t think about this so it will probably be news to them. Its important that they are informed though because black mold is causing damage and destruction to art and furniture.
One problem is that some governmental or residential regulations may actually help spur mold growth. Some energy conservation acts, laws and regulations ask that windows and doors be shut off to conserve energy, unwittingly killing airflow, increasing humidity and creating an environment that is more suceptible to toxic black mold.