Black Mold Symptoms
Black Mold Symptoms – What are the Signs of Black Mold
One of the reasons there are so many safety concerns related to black mold is that some of the sicknesses and black mold symptoms are very damaging and can severely damage your health and even life if gone untreated. If you are wondering if you or one of your loved ones have possible exposed yourselves to black mold, read through the following guide on some of the more telling black mold symptoms to determine whether you need medical help right away.
Mild Black Mold Symptoms – Minimum Exposure
Some superficial reactions involve responses similar to that of someone experiencing an allergic reaction: Itchy eyes, sneezing and skin irritation. While these signs can mean a multitude of different things, if you have recently been exposed to mold, then it would be wise to go to your doctor.
Serious Black Mold Symptoms
When symptoms become more serious, it can indicate that exposure and interaction with the black mold has been either long-lasting or intense. The nervous system is affected, with symptoms such headaches, short-term memory loss, or other problems can arise. The body, in an attempt to cleanse itself, may attempt to purge the black mold from the body, manifesting itself through diarrhea, vomiting, or coughing up blood.
Black Mold Symptoms – Basic Symptoms Worsen
Superficial reactions worsen at this stage as well, with skin irritation becoming amplified and possibly evolving into severe rash or open sores. The respiratory system is affected and bronchitis, asthma attacks, breathing disorders and sinus infects all are increasingly more likely.
Conclusion – The Fatal Dangers of Black Mold
Hopefully you can get this issue taken care of, because the symptoms will continue to progress until severe brain damage, cancer, blindness and eventually death take the victim’s life.
Also important to note is that there are many different types of mold and that everyone’s body reacts differently to different exposures. The one common thread between everything is that when the mold spores are inhaled or ingested, it is the equivalent of being poisoned by degrees. It is a bit unnerving, but the mold spores will continue to grow within the body, accelerating any potential damage to the body.
If you or a loved one has experienced any of these symptoms associated with black mold and have believe you have been exposed, you need to (1) visit a doctor as soon as possible and (2) make sure that you invest in some sort of black mold removal in order to eliminate the source of the problem.